November's combined Growth & Development Forum and Public Policy Forum will feature a presentation from Bob Caldwell, Chair of the Citizens’ Transportation Coalition (CTC). This timely presentation on the work of the CTC will include a review of some of the issues and solutions being studied by the coalition. The coalition was appointed in August 2017 with the charge of seeking consensus on how to address current and future transportation infrastructure needs.
The following are among the many issues the CTC is reviewing:
• Current system preservation, optimization, and growth needs;
• The level of infrastructure and maintenance expected by citizens;
• Transportation investments needed to improved quality of life in Lincoln; and,
• What are the best mechanisms for funding current and expanded needs?
• Bob Caldwell, CTC Co-Chair
• Other CTC Members