Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a social media and web guru who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a self-starter and lover of Lincoln? Join our team!
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, creating and implementing web-based strategies to effectively meet the marketing and communication needs of all Lincoln Chamber entities to include the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, Partnership for Economic Development, Lincoln Convention & Visitors Bureau & Lincoln Young Professionals Group. Initiatives include web site maintenance, content creation, electronic and internet-based marketing including email campaigns, social network marketing, online advertising and multimedia projects. This team member must work well with a team, manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, have excellent communication and organizational skills and be a self-starter.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily/weekly/monthly updates to Lincoln Chamber websites, including the multiple sites of the Chamber system: Lincoln.org, LCOC.com, selectlincoln.org, lincolnypg.com, launchlnk.com and startuplnk.com.
- Ensure web site satisfaction and usability for all users. Ensure all content is current, accurate and relevant. Communicate with users and members to aid in the use of each website.
- Create, generate and manage content for all social media accounts across all platforms. Curate and schedule posts using scheduling software.
- Serve as primary contact with vendors regarding navigation and content management system of websites, digital advertising, search engine optimization and other initiatives.
- Assist in creating content for assets including publications, newsletters, email marketing, event promotion and websites.
- Assist in the designing, updating and proofing of regular newsletters, event promotion and marketing collateral.
- Utilize social media, web site and search engine optimization strategies to boost online member onboarding, attendance at special events and overall bottom line.
- Use graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and content management systems to enhance current websites and social media. Light HTML coding would be beneficial.
- Review marketing collateral, press articles, publications, advertising copy and any other content produced by team members.
- Work as a team player, assisting fellow communications team members as well as LCOC, LPED, CVB, YPG and LSC teams in successfully achieving the goals of the organization.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Now: http://bit.ly/ApplyLCOC